Help / FAQ
Click buy underneath to any title you want to add to your shopping basket.
Thomas Dolby - The Flat Earth (cd)
Thomas Dolby's second album from 1984 was a sonically more sophisticated version of his groundbreaking debut's fusion of beguiling melodies, electronic experiments and an inventive pop sensibility.
Contains the mega-hit Hyperactive, the beautiful Screen Kiss and the chilling Mulu The Rain Forest.
Re-mastered with new sleeve notes and extra tracks.
1. Dissidents (4:56)
2. The Flat Earth (6:40)
3. Screen Kiss (5:35)
4. White City (5:22)
5. Mulu the Rain Forest (4:55)
6. I Scare Myself (5:40)
7. Hyperactive! (4:17)
8. Get Out of My Mix (Dolby's Cube) (4:44)
9. Puppet Theatre (4:14)
10. Dissidents (The Search for Truth Part 1) (7:17)
11. Field Work (London Mix) (with Ryuichi Sakamoto) (4:05)
12. Don't Turn Away (from the film Howard the Duck) (5:03)
13. The Devil is an Englishman (from the film Gothic) (3:30)
14. I Scare Myself (Live on tour, 1984) (6:17)
15. Marseille (Live on tour, 1984) (4:41)
Thomas Dolby - Vocals, Piano, Effects
Kevin Armstrong - Guitar, Trumpet, Backing vocals
Matthew Seligman - Bass
Adele Bertei - Backing vocals on tracks 1, 2, 7
Lesley Fairbairn - Backing vocals on tracks 2, 3, 6
Bruce Woolley - Backing vocals on track 5
Robyn Hitchcock - Vocals (spoken) on track 4
Clif Brigden - Percussion, Electronic drums
Peter Thoms - Trombone on tracks 6, 7
Justin Hildreth - Drum programming on track 7
Matthew Salt - Tins, Thundersheet on track 7
Mixed by Mike Shipley (tracks 1 to 6), Alan Douglas (track 7)
Engineer - Dan Lacksman
Mastered by Wally Traugott at Capitol, L.A.
You have selected:
Sign in here to begin downloading.