Help / FAQ
Click buy underneath to any title you want to add to your shopping basket.
Yes - Tales From Topographic Oceans (2cd/2dvda)
The towering Tales From Topographic Oceans is the fifth in a series of remixed and expanded Yes albums featuring 5.1 and stereo mixes by Steven Wilson. Amongst the CD bonus tracks are five single edits and an alternative Dance Of The Dawn.
Presented as a 2 x double digipak format - 2cd and 2 dvda - in a slipcase with a booklet featuring new sleeve notes by Sid Smith, along with rare photos and archive material, the album has been mixed for 5.1 Surround Sound from the original studio masters and is fully approved by Yes.
The booklet includes elements of new interviews with Jon Anderson, Steve Howe and Alan White.
The 2 DVD-As (Region 0, NTSC) feature:
- a 5.1 DTS Mix and High Resolution Stereo mixes.
- DVD-A players can, additionally, access a 5.1 Lossless audio mix (24bit 96khz).
- 2016 SW album mix in Hi-Res stereo
- the original album mix in a hi-res flat transfer from the original stereo master tape source.
Help with adjusting your player settings (if necessary) can be found here: http://www.opusproductions.com/disc/setup.html
Original artwork expanded, restored and approved by Roger Dean.
"I worked on and off for about 3 years on this new mix in my quest to do it justice. I hope it will satisfy the people who agree with me that it may just be Yes's pre-eminent masterpiece." Steven Wilson
1. The Revealing Science Of God (Dance Of The Dawn)
2. The Remembering (High The Memory)
3. The Ancient (Giants Under The Sun)
2016 Steven Wilson mixes.
1. Ritual (Nous Sommes Du Soleil)
2. Dance of the Dawn (2016 mix)
3. The Revealing Science of God (single edit)
4. The Remembering (single edit)
5. The Ancient (single edit
6. Ritual (single edit I)
7. Ritual (single edit II)
2016 Steven Wilson mixes.
DVD-As 1 and 2:
– Steven Wilson mixes - 5.1 PCM Surround Sound (24bit/96khz) and in DTS-HD MA 5.1 (24bit/96khz).
– Hi-res (24bit/96khz) 2016 Steven Wilson stereo mix.
– Original album mix in a hi-res flat transfer from an original stereo master tape source (24bit/192khz). We believe this is the earliest master of the original mix to be issued in the digital era.
- Jon Anderson / lead vocals, harp, cymbals, percussion
- Steve Howe / electric 6- & 12-strings, steel and acoustic guitars, electric sitar, backing vocals
- Rick Wakeman / grand piano, RMI Electra-Piano, MiniMoog, Mellotrons, Hammond C3, pipe organ
- Chris Squire / acoustic & electric basses, timpani, backing vocals
- Alan White / drums, piano (4), vibes, MiniMoog, Moog drum, tubular bells, assorted percussions
King Crimson Epitaph (live at Hyde Park 1969).
Subscribe to the Panegyric mailing list and receive the free track!
Sign in here to begin downloading.