Help / FAQ
Click buy underneath to any title you want to add to your shopping basket.
Bill Bruford Earthworks - Dig? (cd)
Earthworks second album from 1989 was considered a more coherent band statement than its debut and relied more on capturing live group interaction than the innovative production statements of the band's debut.
This recording of Dig? has been re-mastered and includes two bonus tracks, Emotional Shirt and Pigalle.
Available as a standard SINGLE CD and a Bill Bruford signed 2CD edition.
1. Stromboli Kicks (5:33)
2. Gentle Persuasion (4:21)
3. Downtown (5:48)
4. Pilgrim's Way (For Jess) (6:20)
5. Dancing On Frith Street (4:19)
6. A Stone's Throw (6:04)
7. Libreville (6:10)
8. Corroboree (4:44)
9. Emotional Shirt
- Bill Bruford / electronic drums, chordal drums, continuum keyboards, acoustic drums, percussion
- Django Bates / tenor horn, pocket trumpet, keyboards
- Iain Ballamy / soprano saxophone, alto saxophone, baritone saxophone, tenor saxophone, didgeridoo
- Tim Harries / fretless bass, acoustic bass
Sign in here to begin downloading.